The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.sa.cr Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
|Varying restrictions based on which second-level name is used|
|Must provide documentation of the company you are registering it under for .FI.CR domain names.|
|There are no restrictions on registering or.cr domain names.|
|Must have an educational establishment in Costa Rica|
|Must have an educational establishment in Costa Rica in order to register ac.cr domain names.|
|You must have a letter of the Minister, Deputy Minister, or maximum hierarch of the institution requesting the domain in order to register .go.cr domain names.|
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.sa.cr Costa Rica Renewals
.sa.cr Domain Fact Sheet
|CountryName :||Costa Rica|
|Registry Terms & Conditions :|
|IDN Capable1 :||No|
|Delete Protection Available2 :||No|
|Super Lock Available3 :||No|
|SnapBack Available4 :||No|
|Minimum Renewal Period :||1 year(s)|
|Maximum Renewal Period :||1 year(s)|
|Default Renewal Period for New Registrations :||1 year(s)|
|Positive Renewal Required :||No|
|Grace Period5 :||5 day(s)|
|Autorenew Grace Period6 :||-7 day(s)|
|Domain Must be Renewed Before Expiry :||Yes|
|Transfer Prohibited Period7 :||60 day(s)|
|Redemption Period8 :||None|
|Redemption Fee9 :||£|
|Intended Use :||Entities connected with Costa Rica|
|Actual Use :||Popular in Costa Rica|
1. IDN (Internationalized Domain Names) Capable domain names can contain non ASCII characters that are used in languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Spanish. That is characters in addition to: a-z, 0-9 or "-".
2. Only when a domain name has exceeded its renewal date by 1 year - without being renewed - will it then be deleted.
3. An extra level of security is added to inter-registrar transfers; where telephone calls and physical proof of identification are required to verify the transfer.
4. If your domain name is accidentally deleted or cancelled (due to non-renewal) we can will automatically attempt to re-register it for you.
5. The Grace Period is a specified number of calendar days (typically 5 days) foll owing the registration of a domain name when the operation may be reversed.
6. The Autorenew Grace Period is a specified number of calendar days following the automatic renewal of a domain name when the operation may be reversed. If this number is negative the domain name must be renewed before expiry.
7. A transfer away from us will not be allowed, during the Transfer Prohibit Period, this is x days after either the initial registration or a transfer to us.
8. Redemption period. After the domain name has been deleted at the registry it remains recoverable by the original registrar for a fixed time before it is deleted proper. This is the redemption period.
9. Redemption Fee. If the domain name has been deleted by the registrar and not deleted by the registry, it may be possible to recover the domain name for a fee. Typically this is considerably more than the original registration costs as registries typically charge a premium for this service.
Costa Rica Restrictions:
Restrictions: Costa Rica domains, Varying restrictions based on which second-level name is used
All our Costa Rican domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Costa Rican domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
Costa Rica Registry
NIC-Internet Costa Rica runs the .sa.cr Costa Rican domain registry. They are the sole source of Costa Rican domains.
Costa Rican domains are intended for Entities connected with Costa Rica.
Costa Rican Domains are registered subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Costa Rican registry, NIC-Internet Costa Rica.
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).