Caribbean Domains: Trinidad & Tobago (.net.tt)
Important: When entering your search string don't write “www” or the Trinidad & Tobagan domain type, ie. “.net.tt”. Therefore to search “www.bb-online.net.tt” enter “bb-online” and nothing else.
The only letters allowed within a domain name are: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
To register your Trinidad & Tobagan domain, click here!
Trinidad & Tobagan Fact Sheet
|CountryName :||Trinidad & Tobago|
|Registry Terms & Conditions :|
|IDN Capable1 :||Yes|
|Delete Protection Available2 :||Yes|
|Super Lock Available3 :||Yes|
|SnapBack Available4 :||No|
|Minimum Renewal Period :||3 year(s)|
|Maximum Renewal Period :||5 year(s)|
|Default Renewal Period for New Registrations :||3 year(s)|
|Positive Renewal Required :||1|
|Grace Period5 :||1 day(s)|
|Autorenew Grace Period6 :||1 day(s)|
|Domain Must be Renewed Before Expiry :||No|
|Transfer Prohibited Period7 :||60 day(s)|
|Redemption Period8 :||days|
|Redemption Fee9 :||£|
|Intended Use :||Entities connected with Trinidad and Tobago|
|Actual Use :||Used largely in Trinidad and Tobago, with a scattering of other use including free third-level subdomains offered by outside vendor|
1. IDN (Internationalized Domain Names) Capable domain names can contain non ASCII characters that are used in languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Spanish. That is characters in addition to: a-z, 0-9 or "-".
2. Only when a domain name has exceeded its renewal date by 1 year - without being renewed - will it then be deleted.
3. An extra level of security is added to inter-registrar transfers; where telepho ne calls and physical proof of identification are required to verify the transfer.
4. If your domain name is accidentally deleted or cancelled (due to non-renewal) we can will automatically attempt to re-register it for you.
5. The Grace Period is a specified number of calendar days (typically 5 days) foll owing the registration of a domain name when the operation may be reversed.
6. The Autorenew Grace Period is a specified number of calendar days following the automatic renewal of a domain name when the operation may be reversed. If this number is negative the domain name must be renewed before expiry.
7. A transfer away from us will not be allowed, during the Transfer Prohibit Period, this is x days after either the initial registration or a transfer to us.
8. Redemption period. After the domain name has been deleted at the registry it remains recoverable by the original registrar for a fixed time before it is deleted proper. This is the redemption period.
9. Redemption Fee. If the domain name has been deleted by the registrar and not deleted by the registry, it may be possible to recover the domain name for a fee. Typically this is considerably more than the original registration costs as registries typically charge a premium for this service.
Brand Protection Services and International domain names from BB Online since 1997