.vgBritish Virgin Islands
The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.vg Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.vg Domain General Information
Background Information :
Population2005 census 22,016 - Density 260/km2 (68th) 673/sq mi
National Anthem"God Save the Queen"
AreaTotal 153 km2 (216th) 59 sq mi - Water (%) 1.6
International Dialling Code1 284
CurrencyU.S. dollar (USD)
Population type83.36% West African, 7.28% British, Portuguese, 5.38% Multiracial, 3.14% East Indian, 0.84% Others
GovernmentBritish Overseas Territory - Head of State Queen Elizabeth II - Governor David Pearey - Premier Ralph T. O'Neal British Overseas Territory - Separate 1960 - Autonomous territory 1967
Motto: "Vigilate" (Latin) "Be Watchful"
Time ZoneQ (UTC-4) - Summer (DST) not observed (UTC-4) The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British overseas territory, located in the Caribbean to the east of Puerto Rico. The islands make up part of the Virgin Islands archipelago, the remaining islands constituting the U.S. Virgin Islands. Technicall the name of the Territory is simply the "Virgin Islands", but in practice since 1917 they have been almost universally referred to as the "British Virgin Islands" to distinguish the islands from the American Territory. To add to the regional confusion, the Puerto Rican islands of Culebra, Vieques and surrounding islands began referring to themselves as the "Spanish Virgin Islands" as part of a tourism drive in the early 2000s.
The British Virgin Islands consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and Jost Van Dyke, along with over fifty other smaller islands and cays. Approximately fifteen of the islands are inhabited. The largest island, Tortola, is approximately 20 km (approx. 12 mi) long and 5 km (approx. 3 mi) wide. The islands have a total population of about 22,000, of whom approximately 18,000 live on Tortola. Road Town, the capital, is situated on Tortola.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
British Virgin Islands Restrictions:
Restrictions: British Virgin Islands domains, None
All our British Virgin Islands domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering British Virgin Islands domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
British Virgin Islands Registry
AdamsNames runs the .vg British Virgin Islands domain registry. They are the sole source of British Virgin Islands domains.
The British Virgin Islands domain name registry is operated by AdamsNames. All British Virgin Islands domain names are registered via them.British Virgin Islands domains are sponsored by Pinebrook Developments Ltd.
British Virgin Islands domains are intended for Entities connected with British Virgin Islands.
Registrations are available directly at second level.
British Virgin Islands Domains are registered subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the British Virgin Islands registry, AdamsNames.
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).