The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.uz Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
|None, open to all|
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.uz Domain General Information
Background Information :
Population2007 estimate 27,372,000 (44th) - Density 59/km2 (136th) 153/sq mi
GDP(PPP) 2007 estimate - Total $64.201 billion - Per capita $2,389
National AnthemNational Anthem of the Republic of Uzbekistan
AreaTotal 447,400 km2 (56th) 172,742 sq mi - Water (%) 4.9
International Dialling Code998
CurrencyUzbekistan som (O'zbekiston so'mi) (UZS)
GovernmentPresidential republic - President Islom Karimov - Prime Minister Shavkat Mirziyoyev Independencefrom the Soviet Union - Formation 1747 - Uzbek SSR October 27, 1924 - Declared September 1, 1991 - Recognized December 8, 1991 - Completed December 25, 1991
LanguageUzbek Recognised regional languages Karakalpak
Time ZoneUZT (UTC+5) - Summer (DST) not observed (UTC+5) Uzbekistan, officially the Republic of Uzbekistan (Uzbek: OÇÿzbekiston Respublikasi or ÏÄÏ¸ÏÏ´Ï¦Ï¹ÒüÒéÏ¾Ï» ÏáÏ´ÒüÏÀÒâÏÏ©Ï¹Ï¦ÏÒüÏ¹), is a doubly landlocked country in Central Asia, formerly part of the Soviet Union. It shares borders with Kazakhsan to the west and to the north, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan to the east, and Afghanistan and Turkmenistan to the south. Once part of the Persianized Samanid and later Timurid empires, the region was conquered in the early 16th century by Uzbek nomads, who spoke an Eastern Turkic language. Most of UzbekistanÇÖs population today belong to the Uzbek ethnic group and spak the Uzbek language, one of the family of Turkic languages. Uzbekistan was incorporated into the Russian Empire in the 19th century and in 1924 became a constituent republic of the Soviet Union, known as the Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic (Uzbek SSR). It has been an independent republic since December 1991.
Uzbekistan's economy relies mainly on commodity production, including cotton, gold, uranium, and natural gas. Despite the declared objective of transition to a market economy, Uzbekistan continues to maintain rigid economic controls, which often repl foreign investors. The policy of gradual, strictly controlled transition has nevertheless produced beneficial results in the form of economic recovery after 1995. Uzbekistan's domestic policies of human rights and individual freedoms are often criticized by international organizations.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
All our Uzbekistan domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Uzbekistan domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
UZINFOCOM runs the .uz Uzbekistan domain registry. They are the sole source of Uzbekistan domains.
The Uzbekistan domain name registry is operated by UZINFOCOM. All Uzbekistan domain names are registered via them.Uzbekistan domains are sponsored by UZINFOCOM.
Uzbekistan domains are intended for Entities connected with Uzbekistan.
Registrations are directly at the second level; some third-level registrations also exist.
Uzbekistan Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Uzbekistan registry, UZINFOCOM Uzbekistan domains.
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).