The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.tm.fr Domain Cost
This domain is currently un-available for registration
|As of 6th December 2011 AFNIC ceased accepting registrations for .tm.fr domain names. All previously registered .tm.fr domain names will be allowed to be renewed.|
|Registration of .fr domain names is open only to European Union residents, European Union companies and European Union organisations.|
|As of 6th December 2011 AFNIC ceased accepting registrations for .asso.fr domain names. All previously registered .asso.fr domain names will be allowed to be renewed.|
|As of 6th December 2011 AFNIC ceased accepting registrations for .com.fr domain names. All previously registered .com.fr domain names will be allowed to be renewed.|
|Registration of .nom.fr domain names is open only to European Union residents, European Union companies and European Union organisations.|
|Registration of .gouv.fr domain names is restricted to French government departments and organisations.|
|Registration of .presse.fr domain names is open only to European Union residents, European Union companies and European Union organisations.|
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.tm.fr France Renewals
.tm.fr Domain General Information
There also exist a number of second-level domains:.tm.fr - for owners of trademarks.asso.fr - for associations.nom.fr - for surnames.prd.fr - for research and development programs.presse.fr - for press publications.com.fr - open to all applicants without justification of the requested name.gouv.fr for the French administrationApart from these six second-level domains AFNIC also reserves the right to introduce sector-based second-level domains. An example therefore would be the .gouv.fr domain reserved to identify the web addresses of French governmental institutions.
Registrations are processed via accredited registrars.
Background Information :
Population(January 1, 2008 estimate) - Total 64,473,140 (20th) - Metropolitan France 61,875,822 (20th) - Density 114/km2 (89th) 295/sq mi
GDP(PPP) 2007 estimate - Total $2,067 trillion (8th) - Per capita $33,508 (IMF) (18th)
National AnthemLa Marseillaise
AreaTotal 674,843 km2 (40th) 260,558 sq mi - Metropolitan France - IGN 551,695 km2 (47th) 213,010 sq mi - Cadastre 543,965 km2 (47th) 210,026 sq mi
International Dialling Code+33
CurrencyEuro, CFP Franc (EUR, XPF)
GovernmentUnitary semi-presidential republic - President Nicolas Sarkozy (UMP) - Prime Minister FranÈºois Fillon (UMP) Formation - French State 843 (Treaty of Verdun) - Current constitution 1958 (5th Republic) EU
Motto: Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité ,Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
Time ZoneCET (UTC+1) - Summer (DST) CEST (UTC+2) France, officially the French Republic, is a country whose metropolitan territory is located in Western Europe and tat also comprises various overseas islands and territories located in other continents. Metropolitan France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean. French people often refer to Metropolitan France as Le Hexagone (The Hexagon) because of the geometric shape of its territory. France is a unitary semi-presidential republic. Its main ideals are expressed in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen.
Metropolitan France is bordered (in clockwise direction from the north) by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra, and Spain. France's overseas departments and collectivities also share land borders with Brazil and Suriname (bordering French Guiana), and the Netherlands Antilles (bordering Saint-Martin). France is linked to the United Kingdom by the Channel Tunnel, which passes underneath the English Channel.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Restrictions: France domains, There is an EC presence requirement. The EC includes Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein; there are some other restrictions on some of the specific subdomains
All our French domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering French domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
AFNIC runs the .tm.fr French domain registry. They are the sole source of French domains.
The French domain name registry is operated by AFNIC. All French domain names are registered via them.French domains are sponsored by AFNIC.
French domains are intended for Entities connected with France and the EU.
Registrations are taken directly at the second level or at the third level beneath various second-level subdomains.
French Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the French registry, AFNIC French domains.
In the event of you entering into a dispute concerning your French domain name then you can find the relevant d ispute policy detailing what you do should here: http://www.afnic.fr/doc/ref/juridique/parl
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).