The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.nom.fk Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
|Only Falkland Islands residents (private individuals) are eligible to register .nom.fk domain names.|
|.fk||Price on request||Price on request|
|.fk Domains are not available directly at second level. Only third level names such as .co.fk are possible.|
|Only Falkland Islands academic organisations are eligible to register .ac.fk domain names.|
|Only Falkland Islands commercial organisations are eligible to register.|
|Only Falkland Islands government organisations are eligible to register .gov.fk domain names.|
|Only Falkland Islands ISP and similar network organisations are eligible to register .net.fk domain names.|
|Only Falkland Islands non-commercial organisations are eligible to register .org.fk domain names.|
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.nom.fk Falkland Islands Renewals
.nom.fk Domain General Information
Registrants must be UK Falkland Islands residents.
Only registrations at third levels are possible under these second-level sub-domains:.co.fk for commercial organizations, .org.fk for non-commercial organizations,.gov.fk for government organizations,.ac.fk for academic organizations,.nom.fk for private individuals.net.fk, for ISP and similar network organizations
Background Information :
PopulationJuly 2005 estimate 3,060 (217th) - Density 0.25/km2 (240th) 0.65/sq mi
GDP(PPP) 2005 estimate - Total $75 million (223rd) - Per capita $25,000 (2002 estimate) (not ranked)
National Anthem"God Save the Queen"
AreaTotal 12,200 km2 (162nd) 4,700 sq mi - Water (%) 0
International Dialling Code500
CurrencyFalkland Islands pound (FKP)
Population typeBritish, Scandinavian, Chilean
GovernmentBritish Overseas Territory - Head of state Queen Elizabeth II - Governor Alan Huckle - Chief Executive Tim Thorogood British overseas territory - Liberation Day 14 June 1982
Motto: "Desire the right"
Time Zone(UTC-4) - Summer (DST) (UTC-3) The Falkland Islands are an archipelago in the South Atlantic Ocean, located 300 miles (480 kmIn pursuit of this claim in 1982, the islands were invaded by Argentina, precipitating the two-month-long undeclared Falklands War between Argentina and the United Kingdom, which resulted in the defeat and withdrawal of Argentine forces. Since the wr there has been strong economic growth in both fisheries and tourism. The inhabitants of the islands are full British citizens (since a 1983 Act) and under Argentine Law are eligible for Argentine citizenship. Many trace their origins on the islands to early 19th-century Scottish immigration. The islands' residents reject the Argentine sovereignty claim.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Falkland Islands Restrictions:
Restrictions: Falkland Islands domains, Residential compulsory
All our Falkland Islands domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Falkland Islands domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
Falkland Islands Registry
Falkland Islands Development Corporation runs the .nom.fk Falkland Islands domain registry. They are the sole source of Falkland Islands domains.
The Falkland Islands domain name registry is operated by Falkland Islands Development Corporation. All Falkland Islands domain names are registered via them.Falkland Islands domains are sponsored by Falkland Islands Government.
Falkland Islands domains are intended for Entities connected with Falkland Islands.
Second-level registrations prohibited; registration is at third level under second level domains.
Falkland Islands Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Falkland Islands registry, Falkland Islands Development Corporation Falkland Islands domains.
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).