The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.no Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.no Norway Renewals
.no Domain General Information
Registration is only open to organisations and companies registered in the BrÈ¹nnÈ¹ysund Register Centre.
Background Information :
Norwegian VAT registered companies only.
Population2008 estimate 4,796,700 (as of 7 December 2008) (115th) - Density 12/km2 (202nd) 31/sq mi
GDP(PPP) 2007 estimate - Total $247.956 billion (43rd) - Per capita $53,152 (IMF) (3rd)
National AnthemJa, vi elsker dette landet Yes, we love this country Royal anthem: Kongesangen Song of the King
AreaTotal 385,252 km2 (61st) 148,746 sq mi - Water (%) 7.0
International Dialling Code47
CurrencyNorwegian krone (NOK)
Population type94% Norwegian, Sami, 6.0% other
GovernmentParliamentary democracy under constitutional monarchy - Monarch Harald V - Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg (Ap) - Storting President ThorbjÈ¹rn Jagland (Ap) - Current coalition Red-Green Coalition Establishment - Unification 872 - Constitution 17 May 1814 - Independence from personal union with Sweden declared 7 June 1905
Motto: Royal: Alt for Norge / Alt for Noreg ("Everything for Norway") 1814 Eidsvoll oath: Enig og tro til Dovre faller ("United and loyal until the mountains of Dovre crumble")
Time ZoneCET (UTC+1) - Summer (DST) CEST (UTC+2) Norway, officially the Kingdom of Norway, is a constitutional monarchy in Northern Europe that occupies the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula, stretching from its northern extremity to its outhern one. The majority of the country shares a border to the east with Sweden; its northernmost region is bordered by Finland to the south and Russia to the east. The United Kingdom and the Faroe Islands lie to its west across the North Sea, and Denmark lies south of its southern tip across the Skagerrak Strait. Norway's extensive coastline, facing the North Atlantic Ocean and the Barent sea, is home to its famous fjords.
In the 1920s, Norway annexed Jan Mayen and was given the sovereignty over the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard under the Svalbard Treaty. The polar territories of Bouvet Island, Peter I Island and Queen Maud Land are external dependencies, but not parts of Norway. Norwegian claim for a sector of Antarctic mainland called Queen Maud Land is not recognised by the international community.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Restrictions: Norway domains, This must be a registered organisation in Norway, except under .priv.no, which is open to registration by individuals; specific subdomains have varied requirements; limit of 20 second-level registrations per organization
All our Norwegian domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Norwegian domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
UNINETT Norid runs the .no Norwegian domain registry. They are the sole source of Norwegian domains.
The Norwegian domain name registry is operated by UNINETT Norid. All Norwegian domain names are registered via them.Norwegian domains are sponsored by UNINETT Norid.
Norwegian domains are intended for Entities connected with Norway.
Registrations can be made at the second level, or at third level beneath various geographic and generic second-level names.
Norwegian Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Norwegian registry, UNINETT Norid Norwegian domains.
In the event of you entering into a dispute concerning your Norwegian domain name then you can find the relevant d ispute policy detailing what you do should here: http://www.norid.no/regelverk/vedlegg-h.en.html
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).