The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.net.bm Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
|A .BM domain name can be registered by a company, organization or charity that is registered to conduct business in Bermuda; or a resident of Bermuda.|
|Registration is reserved for valid local educational institutions.|
|Registration is reserved for the Government of Bermuda.|
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.net.bm Bermuda Renewals
.net.bm Domain General Information
Background Information :
Population2007 estimate 66,163 (205th) - Density 1,239/km2 (8th) 3,196/sq mi
GDP(PPP) 2007 estimate - Total $5.85 billion (149th) - Per capita $91,477 (1st)
National AnthemGod Save the Queen (official) Hail to Bermuda (unofficial)
AreaTotal 53.3 km2 (224th) 20.6 sq mi - Water (%) 26%
International Dialling Code1 441
CurrencyBermudian dollar (BMD)
Population type54.8% West African, 34.1% (British, Portuguese), 6.4% Multiracial, 4.3% other, 0.4% unspecified
GovernmentBritish Overseas Territory - Monarch Queen Elizabeth II - Governor Sir Richard Gozney - Premier Ewart Brown
LanguageEnglish Other languagePortuguese
Motto: "Quo Fata Ferunt" (Latin) "Whither the Fates Carry [Us]"
Time ZoneAtlantic (UTC-4) Bermuda is a British overseas territory in the North Atlantic Ocean. Located off the east coast of the United States, it is situated around 1770 kilometres (1,100 miAlthough commonly referred to in the singular, the territory consists of approximately 138 islands, with a total area of 53.3 square kilometres (20.6 sq mi). Compiling a list of these islands is often complicated, as many have more than one name (asdoes the entire archipelago, which, in addition to its two official names, has historically been known as "La Garza", "Virgineola", and the "Isle of Devils"). Despite the limited land mass, there has also been a tendency for place names to be repeated; there are, for example, two islands named "Long Island", three bays known as "Long Bay", and "St. George's Town" is located on "St. George's Island" within "St. George's Parish" (each known as St. George's), whereas Bermuda's capital, the "City of Hamilton", lies in Pembroke Parish, not in "Hamilton Parish", on the largest island, "Main Island", which itself is sometimes called "Bermuda".
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Restrictions: Bermuda domains, Must be company or organization registered in Bermuda
All our Bermudan domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Bermudan domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
Bermuda Network Information Centre (BermudaNIC) runs the .net.bm Bermudan domain registry. They are the sole source of Bermudan domains.
The Bermudan domain name registry is operated by Bermuda Network Information Centre (BermudaNIC). All Bermudan domain names are registered via them.Bermudan domains are sponsored by Government of Bermuda.
Bermudan domains are intended for Entities connected with Bermuda.
Registrations permitted directly at second level or at third level beneath various labels.
Bermudan Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Bermudan registry, Bermuda Network Information Centre (BermudaNIC) Bermudan domains.
In the event of you entering into a dispute concerning your Bermudan domain name then you can find the relevant d ispute policy detailing what you do should here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UDRP
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).