The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.mc Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
|In order to register a .MC domain name you must have a company registered in Monaco. ¶ ¶ In the case of a company or an organization, the application must be accompanied by an extract of the Directory of Trade and Industry. The requested domain name must conform to the name or initials mentioned in the extract. Each entity may choose maximum 3 names entered in the Register of Commerce and Industry.|
|In order to register this domain name, you must have a trademark registered in Monaco. The application must be accompanied by a certificate of brand identity or a copy of the official title issued by the Division of Intellectual Property Directorate of Economic Expansion. On International trademarks designating Monaco, a certificate of registration of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) will be attached to the application. These names will be stored in the root .Tm.Mc|
|In the case of an association, the request must be accompanied by a copy of the publication in the Journal de Monaco, the receipt of the declaration or the ministerial authorization. These names will be stored in the root .Asso.Mc|
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.mc Monaco Renewals
.mc Domain General Information
Background Information :
PopulationJuly 2008 estimate 32,796 (205th) - 2000 census 32,020 - Density 16,818/km2 (2nd) 47,358/sq mi
GDP(PPP) 2007 estimate - Total $976 million (179th) - Per capita $70,670 (€50,000) (Mid Sept. 07 est.) (2/3)
National AnthemHymne MonÈ¨gasque
AreaTotal 1.95 km2 (230th) .76 sq mi - Water (%) 0.0
International Dialling Code377
GovernmentConstitutional monarchy and Principality - Prince Albert II - Minister of State Jean-Paul Proust - President of the National Council StÈ¨phane Valeri (UPM)
Motto: "Deo Juvante" (Latin) "With God's Help"
Time ZoneCET (UTC+1) - Summer (DST) CEST (UTC+2) Monaco, officially the Principality of Monaco (French: PrincipautÈ¨ de Monaco; MonÈ¨gasque: Principatu de MÈ¦negu; Italian: Principato di Monaco; Occitan: Principat de Monegue) is a small sovereign city-state located in Western Europe. The territor lies on the northern coast of the Mediterranean Sea and is completely enclosed by France. Monaco is often regarded as a tax haven, and many of its inhabitants are wealthy and from foreign countries making up a majority of the population, at around 84%.
Monaco is a Constitutional Monarchy and Principality with Prince Albert II as head of state. The Grimaldi family has ruled over Monaco since 1297 and the state's sovereignty was officially recognized by the Franco-Monegasque Treaty of 1861. Despite being independent, Monaco's defense is still the responsibility of France.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Restrictions: Monaco domains, Must show registration of company, organization, or trademark
All our Monaco domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Monaco domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
Direction des Telecommunications runs the .mc Monaco domain registry. They are the sole source of Monaco domains.
The Monaco domain name registry is operated by Direction des Telecommunications. All Monaco domain names are registered via them.Monaco domains are sponsored by Direction des Telecommunications.
Monaco domains are intended for Entities connected with Monaco.
Registrations are made directly at the second level or at third level beneath second-level categories.
Monaco Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Monaco registry, Direction des Telecommunications Monaco domains.
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).