The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.jobs Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.jobs Jobs Renewals
.jobs Domain General Information
The intended use is for companies and organizations to register some version of their corporate names in the .jobs domain and use it for a site specifically aimed at those seeking employment with that company, as distinguished from general corporate and marketing sites in other top level domains such as .com. For instance, asda.jobs is a site giving information about jobs available at British supermarket chain Asda. The licensed operator of the .jobs domain format is Employ Media LLC.
It has been suggested that subdomains of other domains, such as jobs.example.com, can be used without requiring any new registrations on the part of the companies involved. However, companies have not standardized on any such scheme for naming their job sites, so the proponents of .jobs feel it can gain a market presence by allowing recruiters to communicate a simple, direct URL destination of employment opportunities to job seekers.
The rules of registration in .jobs are designed to prevent abuses by non-qualified parties by way of its validating each request for registration. Unlike .com and most other top-level domains, .jobs does not offer real-time registrations.
Background Information :
Restricted to human resource managers.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Restrictions: Jobs domains, Registrations must be based on legal name of company or organization and should be made by people within the company responsible for human resource management
All our domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
Employ Media LLC runs the .jobs domain registry. They are the sole source of domains.
The domain name registry is operated by Employ Media LLC. All domain names are registered via them.domains are sponsored by The Society for Human Resource Management.
domains are intended for For companies and organizations to post their job listings.
Direct second-level registrations are allowed.
Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the registry, Employ Media LLC domains.
In the event of you entering into a dispute concerning your domain name then you can find the relevant d ispute policy detailing what you do should here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UDRP
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).