.intInt. Treaty Organisations
The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.int Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.int Domain General Information
According to current IANA policy, the .int gTLD is reserved for international treaty-based organizations, United Nations agencies and organizations or entities having Observer status at the UN. This top-level domain was initially created for use by NATO, to replace the previous .nato TLD.
.int is considered the strictest gTLD in as much as it implies that the holder is a subject of international law. For this reason, the application procedure requires the applicant to provide evidence that it is indeed treaty-based by providing a United Nations treaty registration number and that it has independent legal existence.
Hence, the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) saw its application for a .int domain rejected on the grounds that the Convention did not explicitly create an entity subject of international law. However, POPS appealed to the IANA Reconsideration Committee and obtained its .int domain on the grounds that other Conventions lacking such specific language had nevertheless obtained a .int registration .
Additionally, .int was historically also used for "Internet infrastructure databases". The contents of .arpa had been slated to be moved into .int, but in 2000 the IAB recommended that no new infrastructure databases be added to .int and that .arpa retain its current use. . Its last remaining role was for reverse translation of IPv6 addresses under the .ip6.int zone. This zone was officially turned off on 6 June 2006 in favour of .ip6.arpa, also administered by IANA.
The .eu.int sub-domain was used by the European Union-affiliated institutions. However, the aforementioned institutionsÇÖ domain names changed to the TLD .eu on May 9, 2006 (Europe Day). The institutionsÇÖ previous ".eu.int" addresses will continue to be accessible for a transitional period of at least one year.
Background Information :
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Int. Treaty Organisations Restrictions:
Restrictions: Int. Treaty Organisations domains, Applications screened for eligibility
All our Int. Treaty Organisations domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Int. Treaty Organisations domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
Int. Treaty Organisations Registry
IANA runs the .int Int. Treaty Organisations domain registry. They are the sole source of Int. Treaty Organisations domains.
The Int. Treaty Organisations domain name registry is operated by IANA. All Int. Treaty Organisations domain names are registered via them.Int. Treaty Organisations domains are sponsored by IANA.
Int. Treaty Organisations domains are intended for International treaty-based organizations.
Registrations at second level permitted.
Int. Treaty Organisations Domains are subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Int. Treaty Organisations registry, IANA Int. Treaty Organisations domains.
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).