The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
.in.pn Domain Cost
Prices in Australian Dollars (AUD) Pound Sterling (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD)
Please Note: Some domain names may be classified by the registry as a premium domain name and will command a higher price.
Our prices include, email forwarding, web forwarding, pop boxes1, web hosting2, whois privacy, delete protection and other services all subject to our terms and conditions.
These services may be subject to limitations and additional conditions set by the specific cctld registry.
In addition all domains registered with BB Online are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration. We guarantee that no additional costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
.in.pn Pitcairn Islands Renewals
.in.pn Domain General Information
The top-level domain was the subject of a dispute in 2000, between islander Tom Christian, who had been delegated with management of the domain by ICANN, and the government of the island, which was resolved by ICANN ruling that the domain be re-delegated to the Island Council.
Subdomains under various two-letter .pn domains are offered as free redirections by popnic.comAn official .pn domain costs $100/year from the registry; there are relatively few sites using these domains.
Background Information :
Population1 July 2007 estimate 48 (221st) - Density 1/km2 (197th) 2.7/sq mi
National Anthem"Come ye Blessed" "God Save the Queen"
AreaTotal 47 km2 18.1 sq mi
International Dialling Code64
CurrencyNew Zealand dollar (NZD)
Population type100% English, Tahitian,
GovernmentBritish Overseas Territory - Sovereign Elizabeth II - Governor George Fergusson - Mayor Mike Warren
Time Zone(UTC-8) The Pitcairn Islands, officially named the Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, are a group of four volcanic islands in the southern Pacific Ocean. The islands are a British overseas territory (formerly a British colonyThe islands are best known for being the home of the descendants of the Bounty mutineers and the Tahitians who accompanied them, an event retold in numerous books and films. This story is still apparent in the surnames of many of the islanders. Withonly 48 inhabitants (from nine families), Pitcairn is also notable for being the least populated jurisdiction in the world (although it is not a sovereign nation). The United Nations Committee on Decolonisation includes the Pitcairn Islands on the United Nations list of Non-Self-Governing Territories.
Background information supplied by Wikipedia.It is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Pitcairn Islands Restrictions:
Restrictions: Pitcairn Islands domains, None
All our Pitcairn domain prices include the maintenance & all other 3rd party fees during the registration period. There are no other costs involved when registering Pitcairn domain names, no transfer fees and no hidden costs.
Pitcairn Islands Registry
Pitcairn Island Administration runs the .in.pn Pitcairn domain registry. They are the sole source of Pitcairn domains.
The Pitcairn domain name registry is operated by Pitcairn Island Administration. All Pitcairn domain names are registered via them.Pitcairn domains are sponsored by Pitcairn Island Administration.
Pitcairn domains are intended for Entities connected with Pitcairn Island.
Registrations are made directly at the second level; there are also some third-level registrations, such as under second-level categories like .gov.pn and personal sites under firstname.lastname.pn (similar to .name).
Pitcairn Domains are registered subject to both our terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Pitcairn registry, Pitcairn Island Administration.
In the event of you entering into a dispute concerning your Pitcairn domain name then you can find the relevant d ispute policy detailing what you do should here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UDRP
Domain name services and options
- Helpful Support We offer real support, speak to a real support person on a standard rate phone line or if you wish contact us via email.
- Control Panels You can access your easy to use control panel and configure your domains anywhere anytime.
- Email Forwarding Unlimited Email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding Redirect your domain name to any other domain name.
Updated hourly and includes a capture all alias, Cloaked / Standard Web Redirection, Change redirections as often as you need.
- Free Parking Page We can park your domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management Change A / MX / CNAME records for your domain.
- Change your DNS to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Free transfers away, no admin feesTransfer your DNS freely (if required). Delegate your DNS to any provider you choose.
- Total Lock & SecurityIf this option is selected we will manually verify, the transfer request & request proof of authority. The ultimate in domain name security.
- Delete Protection If selected we will not delete your domain name at expiry and will give you 1 year to renew the domain. Available on selected TLD's only.
- Web Hosting Free web hosting for the first year. Subject to size and bandwidth constraints.
- Free Pop Boxes Two free pop boxes with every domain name registered.
- Free Whois Privacy Whois privacy applied upon request. (if the registry allows this).